Monday, July 22, 2013

I haven't written in a while...

Sorry y'all! I have had quite ages things going on lately! :) 
So here is some pictures... And I will see if I can write a review in a few days! 

I LOVE THIS ONE! 
And do y'all know who Kirk Cameron is? Most people don't! But he is a famous (or back then he was) actor for Hollywood, they recently stopped letting him in movies because he was a Christian. Needless to say... I fantasize over him now, and even my MOM teases me about me liking him to much! But good heavens! I do have a few pictures I am sure you all would like! 

That grin... 

Haha! I love this one! 

My sister thinks I am a dork... 

I haven't watched Fireproof yet, BUT I AM TOMORROW! *WILD CHEER* 
(Please pray... I'll be even more obsessed with him than I am now. :[] ) 
Oh... Uh... Haha!!!!! I love this one! 

Bam! 

Sorry.... I know how to make my stars feel special don't I?!? Don't worry, Erin Bethea is next, and then Todd Friel, then Ray Comfort, then Emeal (EZ) Zwayne... And Mark Spence! :)

Luke 15:10 and 1 Corinthians 4:10-14 
-in Christ alone, Olivia 
"It's the little things that make life big!" 

1 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Hi! So glad to have you visit my blog, and thanks so much for commenting!

Each comment makes my day! Have a great day!
♥ -Olivia