Sunday, June 30, 2013

Interview with Jessica!

Alright, Jessica is a good blogger friend, and this is an interview with her! Go to her blog here, Jessicasdreamtofly.blogspot.com 

{here is the interview: 


 1. What does you're name mean?
My name, Jessica, means: wealthy, God beholds.

2. Any reason why your parents chose the name, 'Jessica'?
My parents liked the way it sounds.

3. What's your favorite verse?
My favorite Bible verse is 1 Corinthians13:13.

4. Favorite chapter in the book, 1 Corinthians?
Chapter 13 is my favorite.

5. Favorite food?
Oh, goodness, where to begin... At the end of the day, it's a tie between Chinese and Italian food.

6. Why is it your favorite food?
Because Chinese food has an unique, tangy flavor, and Italian food as a fresh, clean, and delicious flavor. Yummmmmmy. :)

7. What's your favorite food of the week?
(One Meal) Fish, shrimp, fried squash, baked potato, and fried okra.

8. Cheeseburgers or pizza?
Absolutely, 100%, pizza. :D

9. Chinese or Italian?
Oh, goodness, here we go again... It all depends on what I'm in the mood for, I guess. Right now...Chinese. :)

10. Blue or teal?
I like teal better than blue. :)

11. Why did you start your blog?
I guess...because I wanted something to make my own and to keep up with.

12. What's your favorite thing to blog about?
I like to blog about...more personal things. Like trips, events, etc.

13. Favorite flower?
Hydrangeas. 

14. Favorite book?
The Hunger Games Trilogy.

15. Favorite movie?
Les Miserables.

16. Favorite singer?
Taylor Swift and Hunter Hayes.

17. What do you want to become?
Well, I was thinking something like a veterinarian... or a pet groomer, that cleans teeth, gives baths, etc. :)   

18. Why do you want to become that?
Because I grew up on a bird farm and I've always had an interest with animals.


xoxoxo - jess




Thanks for reading you all! Another movie review is coming up soon!} 
Love ya Jess! 

-Olivia 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! So glad to have you visit my blog, and thanks so much for commenting!

Each comment makes my day! Have a great day!
♥ -Olivia