Thursday, May 16, 2013

I'm back y'all

  I got back from vacation! And... I would like to post some pictures... but they need to be uploaded! so... I got to meet up with some friends again! Brittany... Carlin... Moriah... Alexis wasn't there 
but anyways... I met several new people, like Zoe... Hannah... and other people!

  I was worn out when we got back. During the middle of the trip in Big Sandy, I got a message from my sister, who had gotten it from a friend, that one of my friends passed out, and had some problems when she woke up, and she was in the hospital. I was in random crying fits, and just praying as hard as I could. I was scared to death. Praise the Lord she got better, and was even in the first session the next day,and the next, and the next... and she has been alright since!

  We went to Texas, then to Florida, and then back home, and the ride home was treacherous! But we had a good time and it is great to be back!


-Sincerly, Olivia.
  have a great day folks!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! So glad to have you visit my blog, and thanks so much for commenting!

Each comment makes my day! Have a great day!
♥ -Olivia