Saturday, October 12, 2013

Just a little story, a couple of pictures... because haven't posted in a while!

  I really like to surprise people, in what I say, do, my actions, I just like to surprise! Well, let me begin this post with a story...




       Around a year (almost two) back, I had a really good friend named Alexis. Well, I'm home schooled, and we go to an annual home school conference each year. Well, I got down there, and my friend Alexis arrived, I was extremely excited and all... she... introduced me to a friend of hers... which I did not like at all! I absolutely despised the girl at first!  Here's a couple of things I didn't like about Moriah:

       1: she was rude, and wanted to control everything
       2: everything had to go her way
       3: she was stuck up
       4: she talked in a silly British accent, which I despised
       5: she was taking my best friend away from me! 

       And what I hated more, (after I found this out) was that they lived 15 minutes away from each other. Well, I spent as much time as I could with Alexis, aaaaaaannnnnnd.... then we had to say goodbye.... I am a very emotional person... and I cry very easily, well, over Alexis, I didn't cry that hard, but I did cry.
       Well, needless to say, I hated Moriah, and during the year, I thought of how terrible she was, and how I didn't want to meet her again. Well, the next year, Alexis didn't go to the conference, and Moriah showed up. I tried to ignore her, and she tried to ignore me, until her older sister, Olivia, made us meet! So we talked... and she was okay... I still didn't exactly like her. But, we talked a little bit more. Even though she wasn't my closest friend, I was still careful, worried about her when she got hurt, etc. Well, on the opening night of the conference, something happened. She had all of a sudden passed out, and was unconscious... when she woke up, she couldn't talk, and her hands and feet were numb, she couldn't feel them at all. Well, I  heard about it, was worried sick, because I didn't want anything to happen, and all during that night, I would randomly just start crying. She was alright. She was supposed to have had a brain tumor... but God definitely spared that. She just had a rare, and severe migraine headache, that effected her very very oddly. She came to the conference every other time after that. And at the end of the week we exchanged email addresses. I emailed her first... she responded... and we started to talk more and more. 
       I told Alexis that Moriah (okay, Alexis is Lex, and Moriah is Riah) was really nice, and she responded with, "well you don't know her as well as I do, she has gotten me in trouble several times!" well... that didn't change me or Riah none... Riah was just naturally that way, we are both black and white, bold, confident, speak what we think, very strong and will stay in an argument when it comes to witnessing... we are very much alike. 
       Well, not to much longer after that, Lex and I had a falling out. We couldn't stand each other, (or at least she, me!) I was heartbroken, cried about it for months.... that all changed for the better, and I thank God, and I will for as long I as live, that me and Lex got mad at each other. I started to talk to Riah more... and more... and more... then I finally got a phone that had a phone number... and I could actually text message, not iMessage... I texted Riah, and she responded, and... we thought up several nicknames for each other! Here's hers for me: Lib (only she can call me that) Sunshine, Gorgeous. And here's mine for her: Beautiful, Privileged Princess, Tough Cookie.... they were great! Well... over the past 6 months, we have become the most best friends ever.... I found out an interesting fact... she hated me when she first met me, and I hated her, now... its like so the opposite! We know each other inside out... she has lots of good character qualities... loyalty, boldness, confidence, trust, honesty, gratefulness, forgiveness, firmness... and trust me, tons, tons, more! 
      Well... we live in different states... and we really wanted to visit each other, well, she does reenactments, and so she wanted me to come to this one.... I asked my dad, and he said yes. Well my wonderful older sister, Ashlyn, said I needed to surprise her. So I faked I was at a family reunion... it was awesome... except for the fact that she went around depressed for 3 weeks because I couldn't come! Well, her cousins, Blake and Shane were at the reenactments, for the first time with her family... Blake told me what he was wearing, and then told me to look out for him, so I did. We nearly missed him, he jumped out in the road waving his arms.... he took me to the RV, where the mom talked to me about the plans. Now I was so nervous, I wanted to laugh and cry and go hug Riah non-stop... but I was so nervous my teeth were chattering! My dad didn't understand either, moving on. Blake came back and told us we could come. Well... I followed my dad, and when I saw her, I clutched his arm, "dad.... there she is." dad: "sweetie, why are you nervous." me: "I don't know... just me."
       The mom wanted me to get real close to her and tap her on the shoulder. When Shane saw I was coming, Riah almost turned around, and Shane yelled, "Moriah!" (I was so grateful!!!) I walked up directly behind her, and she was getting sorta distracted, and so without any further ado, I tapped her shoulder, she turned, "What?" she stood there for about five seconds, trying to focus (its what she said) then when she finally realized it was me.... it was priceless... I have it on video, I'll post it in a few days, along with pictures. [smile] she kinda stood there shocked for a second, and then she screamed, over and over, while crying, "oh  my gosh, oh my gosh, oh my gosh! you're here, you're here, you're here! oh my gosh, oh my gosh! you're here! is it really you? how did you get here? why aren't you at the family reunion? why didn't you tell me?" she leaned back and look at me again, and started again with: "oh  my gosh, oh my gosh, oh my gosh! you're here, you're here, you're here! oh my gosh, oh my gosh! you're here!" it was quite priceless! I started to cry! 



  There is more coming... but we are best friends, for life! And I am SO. LUCKY to have her as a friend <3 <3 love you girl <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3  <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3  <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3  <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3




     -Olivia 







0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! So glad to have you visit my blog, and thanks so much for commenting!

Each comment makes my day! Have a great day!
♥ -Olivia